my favorite things

my favorite things

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cherished Photo



To me, every photo I take is a cherished memory. Unfortunately, I have very few pictures of my mother as a child. This is one that I love because my Grandmother actually gave me the original. I've really only scrapped since my children were born and I haven't taken the time to go back and document my history. This layout is my first "heritage" type layout. I used the gorgeous FTLOA Oct. kit and I'm thrilled with the outcome. I'm now inspired to go back through old family photos and create an album with them. TFL!

2 comments:

  1. it was nice to meet you today at the crop in dalton. I am so impressed with your blog I am trying to get a blog going of my own but not very good at photographing my stuff yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. im the one who borrowed your chalk and made the accordian book.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)