my favorite things

my favorite things

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

FLTOA Recipe Challenge



Yesterday, I had the honor of hosting the weekly challenge @ www.fortheLuvofArt.com. When I received the Nov. kit, I knew it was perfect for this, the challenge is to use a recipe on a layout. I knew instantly what I wanted to do... our favorite cookie recipe.
Every year we bake several batches of these, don our Santa caps, and deliver to our friends. It's so much fun to take a little time and spread a little Holiday cheer.
Since I can't deliver these to all my online friends, I hope you take the time to make a batch of these delicious treats and feel the love from our house to yours.

1 comment:

  1. Love this lo, Sherry!! Wonderful pics and I love how you've told the story. I'm so excited about this FTLOA kit!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)