my favorite things

my favorite things

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Challenge Addict

I have become so dependant on challenges from fortheluvofArt.com; that I wasn't sure I could still scrap without one. I will always be a fan and participate in the challenges but today I decided to scrap solo!! It took a few minutes to get the mojo flowing but it eventually came back to me.

I've been so excited to use this line (My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy.) I ♥ all the patterns & colors. Here is what I came up with...


Thanks for looking!

What do you do to get your scrappy mojo running? :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice layouts, even without the challenge. ;^)
    My kids cheering me on to make another layout or card or something helps me get my mojo running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol Anne,
    That's great that your kids are excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous layout, I really should do more double layout. Love these papers too (must not buy though)

    To help with my mojo I visit lots of blogs and use lots of sketch challenge blogs..........great start for a layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have to admit that I very seldom begin without a sketch or challenge. I like having a little something to get started. I love how you've used so many photos in this double page layout.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)