my favorite things

my favorite things

Saturday, May 7, 2011

NSD

National Scrapbooking Day is a real holiday to me. I know that sounds a little strange but when there is a day set aside for something that I'm so passionate about, I'm celebrating it!

I had to run a few errands here and there but was still able to hang out and have some fun with my peeps over at FortheLuvofArt.com. Norma, Carrie and the DT did an amazing job throwing out the challenges of the day. Luckily, I have until Monday to get them done but I did manage to crank out three projects.



Thanks for stopping by to take a peek! It's nice to have visitors, especially ones that you don't have to clean up for. :)

Peace. Love. Happy NSD!

2 comments:

  1. Happy NSD to you too! I'm glad that you enjoyed your day and that you created such lovely projects. Thank you for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i nominated you for the kreative blog award
    http://peaceloveandlotsofgiggles.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)