my favorite things

my favorite things

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Core'dinations Challenge

This morning I saw a Core'dinations challenge on FB and I decided to join in on the fun. The challenge is to journal, use Core'dinations cardstock in a visible manner and to link up the project to their blog. Here is my take on the challenge.


I embossed the Core'dinations, rubbed the heart shape from a die, then etched out PMC with a distressing tool. For the journaling block, I used my paper scorer to make journaling lines.

Products used:
Core'dinations: Dewberry and Whitewash
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Good Day Sunshine
Thickers: Salutations
mini alphas: Glitz Teeny Alpha
My Mind's Eye Lime Twist
twine: The Twinery Caribbean
dies: QuicKutz
embossing folder: Tim Holtz

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. So neat, Sherry!
    I'm always a sucker for some woodgrain!
    Your dd is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOH i LOVE her initials carved into the "tree" what a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked the Core! love that layout and your daughter is just too stinking cute! Love the heart carving!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)