my favorite things

my favorite things

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Back to the Scrap

Summer break is winding down and I'm really getting into a scrappy mood. I had tons of pics developed, cleaned up my desk and got ready to create and as fate would have it, I drew a complete blank. Don't you hate it when that happens? Anyway, I fought the beast and searched through papers for quite a while before I came across some jillibean soup paper that spoke to me. (Yes, I am a little crazy, but I'm cool with that!)

From that point on, the fun began and I'm quite happy with the outcome. I decided to cut strips from the jillibean paper and found some Pink Paislee stickers to overlay the strips with; I simply adore these little strips! Let me share my newest scrappy obsession with you -- Canvas Corp. They have the most fabulous products: burlap, corrugated sheets, and chalkboard paper (chalkstock) I have some serious love for their stuff. Excuse my rambling; let me get to the finished project.







Have you used any Canvas Corp. products? If so, leave me a comment and a link because I'd love to check it out! Now I'm officially back to the scrap and loving it! Thanks for stopping by, wishing you a blessed week!

6 comments:

  1. I haven't I'm sorry to say, but I'm loving what you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layouts! love that paper combined with the burlap-very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pages, chickie!
    I think the burlap is seriously a fun touch to this :)

    I have some Canvas Corp. canvas stars but haven't used them yet... I need to get on that! That chalk stock stuff would be really cool to have though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love the burlap! You're on the ball -- you were just on vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried any Canvas Corp either!

    Love this layout and the effect you created with the strips! I just love this line by Jillibean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome layout! Thanks for sharing, Sherry!! Oh, I haven't used any of their product; I sure would like, too, though!

    Thanks, too, for visiting my blog. I really appreciate you sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)