my favorite things

my favorite things

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

10 Creative Days

I'm currently participating in For the Luv of Art's Card-A-Palooza 15 day challenge. So for today's 10 Things post, I'm posting the 10 cards I have made so far. The object of this challenge (besides creating and having fun) is to have a supply of cards ready to use at a moments notice. Therefore, we are not supposed to add the sentiment until we use the card.

Let me say, I am not a card maker by nature (layouts are my fave), but I have truly enjoyed whipping up these miniature creations. The following is the list of challenges and my take on them:

Challenge #1. Use a die cut

Challenge #2. Monochromatic color scheme

Challenge #3. Patterned paper only

Challenge #4. Window card

Challenge #5. Primary Colors

Challenge #6. Mini cards

Challenge #7. Cards that looks like a gift


Challenge #8. scraplift

Challenge #9. use rub-ons

Bonus challenge: Hybrid card using Norma Kennedy's "Joy" digi kit


I guess I can officially say that I am a card maker now! If you'd like to participate in Card-A-Palooza, click here. There are prizes involved, of course!

Today is Shimelle's 10 Things Blog Hop, if you like to see more click here. Wishing you all a blessed and creative day; thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and lovely papers.I adore the flower on challenge 5.
    Thanks for sharing
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards!! Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's some great cards there. going to find out more about Card-A-Palooza now

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all your cards! I am all wrapped up in the she art girls at the moment... hoping mine turns out half as good as yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly ARE a cardmaker, and an excellent one at that! ;)

    You blew me away with all your creations... I still need to get back into the gallery there and leave more lovin' praise!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)