my favorite things

my favorite things

Friday, September 23, 2011

It's great to be 8!

Today, my precious baby girl turned 8! I'm feeling extremely sentimental today, trying to hold on to time and not let it slip away too quickly! I thought it would be fun to do a post of her actual birth day and all birthday celebrations since then. I hope you enjoy this special journey with me... (to see larger images, just click on the pic!)









Now we're off to celebrate with dinner and cake, of course! Hope you have a fabulous fall weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts, and such a Cutie Pie! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so fun to see all the layouts together like this. Really cute. You've done great work here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome and fun memories!happy late wishes to babygirl!!tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layouts! They grow way to fast, love your daughters name. I wanted to call my youngest Mackenzie but changed it at the last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet, and what wonderful layouts. I hope she had a happy fun birthday.....

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)