my favorite things

my favorite things

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kitchen Eye Candy

For this month's 10 Things post, I've decided to show some of my favorite kitchen pins from Pinterest. We're getting ready to remodel our kitchen and Pinterest is the perfect spot to find inspiration. Here are ten pieces of my personal eye candy...











I'm drooling just seeing this pics again! If you haven't tried Pinterest yet, you should; it's a fabulous place to catalog all your favorite eye candy.

Have a fabulous weekend! Happy Birthday to my mother (love ya, Mom; you're the best!) Thanks for stopping by! :)

6 comments:

  1. Hiya . love the pics you must tell me how it works looks like fun never tried pinterest but looks useful . xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a butler's sink and that window seat is just perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say, eye candy indeed! Love it, TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a fabulous gathering of eye candy. I love Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow i can see why...all that gorgeousness..love it all,lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm drooling too!! love the green one!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)