my favorite things

my favorite things

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May Madness

May is always such a crazy, busy month. Wrapping up the school year makes me appreciate the lazy days of summer, for sure! Today's post is just random photos of our activities this month. First up, I have to share some pics from Dollywood. What a fabulous day we had -- my son conquered his dread of roller coasters and that made for a fun-filled adventure.
5th Grade Graduation
We also wrapped up Spring Soccer...
As you can see, I have tons of pics to scrap. Luckily, we have a couple of weeks without much on the schedule. Wishing you all a fun-filled, relaxing summer.

1 comment:

  1. Fun photos of you all on the roller coasters, lol! They are a riot!

    Already looks like you are all off to a wonderful start of the summer! Enjoy the rest!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)