my favorite things

my favorite things

Friday, July 26, 2013

Best Challenge Ever!

Two Peas has been hosting a CHA social on their website this week. Lots of fun, chats, and of course challenges are part of this event. As soon as I saw the list of challenges, I was drawn to #7 - use seven new items on your layout. How fun and easy is that?! We all love to use our newest products on our layouts. Perfect timing, since I just received an order last week. Here is my take on the challenge.


I adore the Two Peas exclusive items on this layout (star clips and wood veneer cards). Here is a link to see the other items I used. There is still plenty of time to participate in the challenges - here is the list, check it out and start creating! Thanks for stopping by; I'm off to tackle more challenges!

6 comments:

  1. what a sweet layout! this challenge is on my list to tackle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design and the products you used! GREAT layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute page, Sherry! Love the wood veneer cards! I wouldn't be able to do this challenge. I don't have any new things, lol! But I do still have a box of goodies that you RAK'd me with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing!! I'm so glad you posted your Gelatos page on 2peas. not only have you totally inspired me to use mine, but it also lead me to your fabulous blog!!! Love it! I's now a follower and have you bookmarked.
    jilliene designing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Sherry. Those wood veneer cards are darling.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)