my favorite things

my favorite things

Monday, November 11, 2013

December 2013 Album Cover

I love the current trend of typography on chalkboard, it seems to be popping up everywhere. I thought it would be fun to incorporate that look into my December album. I just finished it tonight and I LOVE it! I'm just going to post a quick pic tonight and will do a more detailed blog post about the techniques I used later in the week.


Cold weather is headed our way tomorrow, I guess this project will help me accept the fact that winter is coming soon.

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty cover, looking forward to seeing more of your album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cover! Nice way to incorporate the chalkboard trend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!!! You did such a wondeful job and you are right on trend!!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I am really digging the chalkboard thing too. It's perfect for your cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh, Sherry! Looks really cool! Great job on this cover!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)