my favorite things

my favorite things

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Random Layouts and Process Video

Now that I've started creating process videos on YouTube, I've been neglecting my blog. It's hard to find the time and energy to do it all. Today will be a quick post, sharing several of my latest layouts to prove to myself that I haven't been a total slacker. :) Most of the layouts were created for challenges on the Hip Kit Club Facebook forum.


I do have a process video for the first layout if you'd like to check it out. https://youtu.be/5YLtbDMYdzY

We are officially on Spring Break and Mother Nature is being a little obnoxious; we had a hard freeze last night. While I'm waiting for it to warm up today, I think I'll do a little scrapping! Happy Spring to you all! xo

2 comments:

  1. Love your pages, and the first is my fave. You can in no way be a slacker if you are making process videos while creating. Where do you find the time and energy for that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susanne! Before I started making the videos, I thought I would do a couple per week. Ha... That's not happening!

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)