my favorite things

my favorite things

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Cut It Up Saturday with Paper Issues

I'm so excited to be sharing one of my first projects as a Paper Issues Creative Team member. I started with Danielle's gorgeous snowflake background cut file as my inspiration. Sadly we didn't have a white Christmas, but I wasn't going to let that stop me from using the cut file.


For this layout, I used Pinkfresh Studio's Christmas Wishes collection and some enamel dots from my stash. If you love this cut file as much as I do, please stop by the Paper Issues store to download... Did I mention that it's FREE?! To see more lovely inspiration with the cut files, be sure to stop by the Paper Issues blog here. If you decide to do some shopping at Paper Issues, be sure to use the discount code, Sherry20 to receive 20% off your order! Happy shopping and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)