my favorite things

my favorite things

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Our Everlasting Love

Today's spotlight, at Paper Issues, is the gorgeous Hello, Love collection by Crate Paper. My husband and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary a couple of years ago and I thought it would be fun to do a layout showing a photo from the wedding and our milestone anniversary. I started with the sweet, scattered hearts patterned paper as the background for my layout. The b-side of the paper is a black & white stripe which I softened with a piece of vellum over it.


With a few pieces of ephemera, the alphas, and a couple of things from my stash, the layout was complete. We are getting ready to celebrate our 32nd anniversary... Wow, those years flew by quickly, it's been quite the adventure. :) This collection was just re-stocked in the Paper Issues store, be sure to use the discount code, "sherry20" to get 20% off your entire purchase! To see more lovely inspiration, stop by the Paper Issues blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)