my favorite things

my favorite things

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Sugar & Spice

Today is Product Spotlight at Paper Issues blog and we are working with the gorgeous Pink Paislee C'est La Vie collection. I was inspired by the soft pink, black, and white color combination and found the perfect photo to use with it.


I love the dotted circles on the paper but wanted to add some dimension, so I used a circle punch and popped them up on foam. Lately, I can't complete a layout with hearts, so I punched some small hearts and scattered them over the layout. The puffy stickers from the collection are beautiful and added a touch of hot pink and softness to the layout.


Be sure to check out Pink Paislee in the Paper Issure store... Use discount code, sherry20, to save 20% on your entire purchase. Thank you for stopping by my blog; have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. This is both sweet and lovely at the same time. I just got a bit of that collection myself - thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)